The Central Bank of India Customer Care Number :
1800 22 1911.
Central Bank of India Customer Policy
The Central Bank of India (CBI) is committed to providing its customers with the highest quality of service. CBI has put in place a Customer Service Charter which sets out the standards of service that customers can expect from the Bank.
1. We will treat all our customers with courtesy and respect.
2. We will be prompt in responding to customer queries and complaints.
3. We will provide customers with timely and accurate information, advice and guidance.
4. We will be fair and reasonable in our dealings with customers, including in respect of charges and fees.
5. We will ensure that our products and services meet customers’ needs and expectations.
6. We will keep customer information confidential and secure.
7. We will be accessible to customers through a variety of channels.
8. We will strive to continually improve our products and services.
9. We will provide customers with a clear complaints procedure.
10. We will strive to resolve customer complaints promptly and equitably.
Central Bank of India Product
Central Bank of India offers a wide range of products for its customers. These include savings accounts, fixed deposits, current accounts, loan products, debit and credit cards and online banking services. The bank also offers a variety of investment products such as mutual funds, insurance, gold coins and bonds. Customers can also avail various foreign exchange services, remittance services and other banking services.