Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Customer Care No. & Policy
The Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise is a cruiser–style motorcycle designed by Bajaj Auto for the Indian market. It was launched in India in March 2015. The Avenger 220 Cruise is powered by a 220 cc, single–cylinder, air–cooled engine that produces 19.03 bhp of power at 8,400 rpm and 17.5 Nm of torque at 7,000 rpm. The bike has a 5–speed gearbox and a claimed top speed of 110 km/h. The Avenger 220 Cruise has a premium–looking design with a low–slung stance, chrome accents, and a well–rounded front fairing. It gets a semi–digital instrument cluster, a comfortable seat, and a large windscreen. The bike is available in three colours – Matte Black, Midnight Blue, and Moon White. The Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise is priced at ₹1.02 lakh (ex–showroom, Delhi).
Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Customer Care No.
The customer care number of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise is 1800-103-7373.
Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Customer Care Policy
At Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise, we are committed to providing customers with the highest level of customer service. We strive to ensure that all customer queries and complaints are responded to in a timely and professional manner. Our Customer Care policy is designed to ensure that every customer is treated with respect and courtesy.
We will always provide accurate and up–to–date information about our products and services. We will respond to all customer queries and complaints within 48 hours of receipt. If a customer is not satisfied with our response, they may contact us by phone or email to discuss the issue further. We will always strive to resolve customer queries and complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
If a customer is not satisfied with our response, they may contact us to discuss the issue further and we will do our best to resolve it. We will never share customer information with third parties without the customer’s consent. We will never discriminate against customers based on race, gender, religion, or any other factor. We will always act in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will always strive to provide the best possible service to our customers.
Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Services Schedule
The Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise is serviced every 6,000 kilometers or 6 months, whichever is earlier. The service schedule includes:
1. Oil Change: Change engine oil and replace oil filter
2. Air Filter Cleaning: Clean the air filter element.
3. Spark Plug Cleaning: Clean the spark plugs and check for wear.
4. Brake Oil Service: Change the brake oil.
5. Check/Adjust Clutch: Check and adjust the clutch free play.
6. Check/Adjust Throttle: Check and adjust the throttle free play.
7. Check/Adjust Drive Chain: Check and adjust the drive chain tension.
8. Lubricate All Cables: Lubricate all the cables and control wires.
9. Inspect Suspension: Inspect the front and rear suspension.
10. Inspect Lights and Switches: Check all the lights and switches.
11. Check/Adjust Tyre Pressure: Check and adjust the tyre pressure.
12. Check/Adjust Wheel Alignment: Check and adjust the wheel alignment.
13. Clean Fuel System: Clean the fuel system components.
14. Final Inspection: Perform a final inspection and safety check.