The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is a sporty motorcycle from the house of Bajaj Auto. It is powered by a 199.5cc, single–cylinder, four–stroke, liquid cooled engine that produces 24.5bhp and 18.6Nm of torque. The bike features a 6–speed transmission and a Bosch fuel–injection system. The RS200 also gets a slipper clutch to reduce the engine braking effect while downshifting. The bike is suspended on a telescopic front fork and a monoshock rear suspension. It also has an Anti–lock Braking System (ABS) as an optional feature. The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 has a top speed of 136km/h and a claimed fuel efficiency of 35km/l. The bike is available in a range of colors, including black, white and red.
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Customer Care No.
The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 customer care number is 1800-102-5963.
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Customer Care Policy
At Bajaj Pulsar RS200, we are committed to providing our customers with best in class service and support. We provide a comprehensive customer care policy to ensure that all our customers have a pleasant buying experience. Our customer care policy is designed to ensure that we are able to meet our customers’ expectations and provide them with the best possible customer service.
We provide 24x7 customer service and support to our customers through our toll–free helpline number, email, and live chat. Our customer care executives are always available to help and answer any queries or concerns that our customers may have.
We also provide a comprehensive warranty and after–sales service for our products, so that our customers can be assured of the quality of our products. Our warranty and after–sales service covers all defects and repairs, and our customer care executives are always ready to help in case of any issues.
We understand that buying a bike is a major investment and we take great pride in providing our customers with the best customer service and support. Our customer care policy is designed to ensure that all our customers have a pleasant and hassle–free buying experience.
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Services
1. Engine Oil Change: Your Pulsar RS200 should have its engine oil changed every 4,000–5,000 km.
2. Air Filter Cleaning: Cleaning your air filter every 10,000 km is essential for optimum engine performance.
3. Spark Plug Replacement: It is recommended to replace spark plugs every 15,000 km.
4. Chain Adjustment: The chain of your Pulsar RS200 should be adjusted every 5,000 km.
5. Tire Pressure Check: Check the tire pressure of your Pulsar RS200 every month.
6. Coolant Change: Change the coolant of your Pulsar RS200 every 18,000 km.
7. Brake Fluid Change: Change the brake fluid of your Pulsar RS200 every 2 years.
8. Battery Check: Check the battery of your Pulsar RS200 every 6 months.
9. Visual Inspection: Have a visual inspection of your Pulsar RS200 every time you come for a service.